Monday, May 4, 2009
What if...
We were out with some friends recently and the conversation turned to Molly (my favorite topic). A few friends said they knew of a couple different people when they were expecting one gender but when it came down to the moment of truth, they gave birth to the opposite gender from what they were expecting. All night long, I couldn't get that scenario out of my head. What if in August, Molly turned out to be a boy? Of course, Kari and I would love our son as much as we would love a girl, but there is no doubt in my mind that I would be a bit sad. I am gearing up for the birth of my Mollygirl. I having been preparing to be the father of a little girl. I already have her life all planned out. After being a four time All-American in soccer and swimming, she will graduate from college and then join a monastery where she will lead a life of service helping the poor, sick, and needy and become Sister Mary Molly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

If only :)
ReplyDeleteMIPC = Tucker :)
ReplyDeletethat's a great plan i can't wait to see it all unfold just exactly that way
ReplyDelete